Super guy episode 1 Super guy episode 1

Once again, the world is safe!

One criminal down, and the world is saved!
I must say, that was pretty darn funny

Anyway, the animation could be a little smoother, but nice effort nonetheless (but perhaps try a little harder). I suggest that you add more frames and color to make your flash look better. Getting a new vioce recording device would also help, but that really isn't neccessary.

So overall, this was a nice flash with a funny ending, but could have been worked a little harder on.

PS-I'm not not saying that I'm any better at animating than you, in fact, I'm probably worse.

Happy Cutie Bunny Easter! Happy Cutie Bunny Easter!

Holy cow (or in this case, Holy bunny!)

Ok, the animation isn't that good, but its funny, and the ending was REALLY, REALLY SUPRISING!! (AND DISGUSTING!) If the animation was a little better, this flash could have gotten a better score.

The Love TV Ad The Love TV Ad

I agree with the person down there

Your flash submission is something completely new, and it's really unique. I really thought that this submssion shoudl have earned a daily first, but i guess taht there must have been some heavy competition. Deifnitely one of the better submissions to Newgrounds. Like the guy below me, I think taht this flash is comeplete genius!! Keep up the good work!

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Congrats to this year's winners!

This year, I was really suprised by the winners of the movies AND the games! However, I can see why they had won. Fancy pants 2 is really fun, and Chuck's New Tux is really funny. I thought that Mastermind WC would win, though. It was really fun. However, great choices and nice submission!